Monday, February 24

END of VACATION !!!!



 Today is our last day of vacation which means packing and laundry and one last moment at the pool and one last ride around Disney on the monorail.....but it also means I will be home tomorrow and back to creating some cards. I cannot wait! In the mean time I created this card before I left to give to my hubby ...it is HIS birthday today! I used the kaleidoscope technique to create the subtle scallop background and cut out each pencil and put them on dimensionals to make them POP! The new twine from celebration is scrumptious and has a nice heavy feel that holds a shape when you twist and twirl it too! Have a great Monday everyone! See you soon!



3 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

OH man.. .how lucky to still be at Disney! I'm sooooo sick of the freezing cold and piles of snow. Can't wait for it to be Spring.

Your hubby's card is fabulous and I especially like the cut out pencils.. with the added twine tip. how cute. hugs.

Becky said...

Every time I go on Vacation I need another to get over it :).
Your card is awesome. Love those pencils and the background.

Sandy said...

So sorry your vacation is coming to an end, but yaaaaay, you'll be back home creating. We miss you. Your card is super and I'm sure hubby will love it. That technique looks great. Hugs.