Wednesday, February 19

MOJO MONDAY MDS STYLE

Hey everyone, welcome from FL! We are on week 3 of vacation and I have come down with a beauty of a head cold.....dang it! But it is way better than putting up with snow back in Boston. I miss stamping with real ink and paper so much and worry that my mojo will be gone when I return.

The weather here in FL has been wonderful but I have to admit I am ready to go back home- after all there is no place like home right! Well, today I got onto my computer and played with the Mojo Monday sketch and mds because that is all I have at my disposal. I am hoping I can begin to step it up when I get back home, amd have to say I have no clue what I am doing or how to JAZZ things up, but it will do for now. Have a great day and I will see you soon!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

We miss you. I'm not sure about your comments that your mojo may be gone or you have no clue about jazzing things up, because this MDS card is beautiful. There is a ton of interest here. And the one last week was fantastic too. Glad you are missing all the snow, we had 2 snowfalls and a flood here since you went to Florida. Wish I was there with you. Hugs.

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the details and the colours. Hugs Michele x