Wednesday, March 19

FLOWER POT CARD

Hey Stampers! I had a class last night and made an adorable set using a pop top fruit can as a gift receptacle. I got the idea from my sweet friend Laura over at Ladeedahday! She is a genius at making fun pucnh items and 3D gifts too!

In the meantime I actually had a moment to create something quite fun!

WOOOOHOOOO! I made this adorable spring FLOWER POT that stands alone upright and has a hidden message tucked inside that you can access with a garden stick. I posted this on another site recently and got lots of questions about a tutorial. But I teach this card in my classes! OH no you say...... I just heard the sigh...so can't come to my class here in Boston huh?.....then why not take it in the comfort of your home virtually! I won't charge you the regular fee of $15 because you aren't getting the pretty ribbon and paper....so how about a discount for my virtual class? You can check out the deets here!
Have a great Stampin' Day!~Enjoy!


2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous - love it! Really must make one of these flower pot cards sooner than later. Thanks for the reminder!

Patti said...

Absolutely adorable. What a wonderful card for mother's day.