Wednesday, March 5

HAPPY SLIDER

Hey stamping friends! I have made a basket load of cards so far this week and will be posting them for you over the next few days, but first I want to show you 2 of the cards we made last night in class! The first one is a slider card. Can you believe in the 8 years that I have been a SU demonstrator I have never made a slider card! SO easy and cute!

The second card is yes the "all the rage" Box Card. and the girls flipped over it! I kind of like making them too! A lot of them that are on line with measurements are too big to put in envelopes so I downsized mine ( 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored on the landscape side at 2,4 6, 8 and turned once and scored at 3 1/2")  so it will fit neatly inside a standard medium envelope! ENJOY!





3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful projects, Donna! The slider card looks like fun, and as soon as I'm back 'in country' I plan to try a box card! Love them! Yours is great, and I'm sur that the girls loved making them!

Becky said...

wow, that basket is gorgeous. How cretive.

Shelia said...

Donna, I love the flower garden in the box. what a lovely gift to send and receive. Awesome, But where is that pretty bow you always make? *wink*