Sunday, March 23

POP UP FLOWER POT MINI


Hey Stampers Spring is officially here but can you believe,  here in this neck of the woods we may get another snow storm with 6 to 8 inches.....YIKES enough already I want to see flowers!  I guess the only way for that to happen is to make them myself. Sooooooo.......

 Today I grabbed one of those adorable little mini latte paper cups and turned it into a blooming garden pot. I made a sleeve  and decorated it to make it look like a terra cotta planter by sponging and stamping images, I added a cute bow and voila the outsdie was done pretty quickly.

Next ,I worked on the inside, first by creating a stage for all the flowers that are inside the pot to stand on. I used strips of card stock and window sheets and then attached the garden stick to lower and raise the stage. Once the mechanics were complete I added the flowers inside the cup so they all fit and POPPED open when lifted up. You can even make this an Easter themed pot with candy on the stage! ~Enjoy!




2 comments:

Cherie said...

This is just too, too precious! Are you going to offer a tutorial for sale? TFS!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi my friend! Still stalking your blog ... And enjoying everything I see! Big hugs! Xxx