Wednesday, March 12

Spring Time "OrphanedDemo" Luncheon


Hey stampers I am getting ready for my Spring  Demo Luncheon for all my demo friends who have lost uplines and are now orphans{( defined as 3. one deprived of some advantage)} Because we have no uplines or even other mentors for 5 generation! Therefore we do not get to have regular meetings or pyramid support so I invite anyone without an upline and without advantage of personal support to grow their business or hobby  to join us! We have lots of fun chatting and eating and then we finish by making some shoe box swaps! Anyone in the same shoes as me wanting to join some F A B U L O U S demos sharing ideas please email me! We'd love to have you join us!

6 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

donna Wow.... nice luncheon! If I lived by you I'd come even though I'm not an orphan.... yummy.
I just LOVE those boot flower vases. How cute. I used to wear those kind of boots and loved them!
Hugs.

Patti J said...

Hmmm....I'm now drooling on my keyboard! Wish I lived closer - I'd become an orphan, just to get to have lunch with you!

Leigh said...

Yum, looks good. I love those boots too. lol Fabulous vase.

Shelia said...

And you said you didn't cook. *wink* Beautiful table service

Jeanne Nielsen said...

I wasn't orphaned -- just adopted!! It was as good as it looks!!!! Thanks Donna!!!

Mary said...

May I suggest that you don't use the words "orphan" and "adopted" so frivolously. Some of us with adopted children in our families find it painful to hear.