Saturday, March 22

THREE CHALLENGES ONE CARD!

Hey everyone, it is Saturday and I can actually take a bit of time to stamp! But FIRST I want to know how did you make out for the Catalog Reveal Party at a theater near you on April 28th? Luckily for me there is a theater located very close by and a lot of my Dauber Friends (orphaned luncheon demonstrators) and other local celebs will be going, so I am thinking it is going to be a blast! If you are in the Massachusetts area and are planning on going let me know!

Ok enough chatting, let's get on to this card. I was inspired to create this from a few challenges. I saw a suggestion to make a card with three things on it! So I stamped 3 Bikes! I began by taking a piece of card stock and stamping the bike image 3 times in a row using Staz On. Then, I colored in the center bike so it would pop. Next, I masked the center with a piece of card stock and sponged the other two images in Crumb Cake! So easy.

My first challenge was over at CAS`Colors and Sketches using the colors Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Island Indigo as their color scheme, so I used an aqua painter and those inks for subtle changes in a kaliedoscope of hues on my bike spokes and punched flowers for the basket.

The second challenege was to amke a card for a special woman or Mother's Day over at My Time To Craft, so I used the Itty Bitty Banners, Masked the BABY sentiment and added MOM!

Finally, the last challenge was a picture inspiration of variegated blues on a hot air balloon over at Just Us Girls  . So, I chose to decorate the Bike Spokes in that fashion as stated above LOL!
~ ENJOY!

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card card - love how you have used our colours - thanks for joining in with us this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

Shelia said...

Awesome Donna!!!! We must chat soon through e-mail.

sue t. said...

Clever use of our inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, I love that stamp & your layout is genius!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Nancy said...

Love your interpretation of our photo! Cute card and layout! Thanks for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls.

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty card! Love that bike image and how you made the middle one pop! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Cheryl said...

Nice work, Donna! Love how you pulled the colors from the photo into your bike card! Love that bike! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

Louise van Vuren said...

I like the way you have used the colours from our challenge, thanks for playing along
Louise from CC&S